Monday 17 December 2012

Magazine Product - Magazine Layout - Illustrations Week.

 I used a texture paper from google images that I thought would be appealing to the audience. I then went onto thinking about my text. At first I wanted to have a different way of presenting my title so it wasn't like anyone else's. As I was putting in my text and my images, I could see that it would be difficult to place everything together. I decided that this wouldn't work and I wanted to change around and make it much more easier to place everything around.
I then went onto dafonts.com and looked around for an interesting fonts to be more visually eye catching. For my title I chose 'Stripe Fun' and for my text i chose 'Apple Cider Daydreams'.
I downloaded them both and installed them into illustrator. I copied in my analysis that I have previously done to be my text for my layout and started to piece it all together. 

I am very happy with my final layout and I think it's clearly laid out and is easy to read. The images have been relevantly put in to the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment