Sunday 17 March 2013

Exam Unit - Independent Research - Raphael Vicenzi



This art work is produced by a man called Raphael Vicenzi. He's from Brussels in Belgium. It came across this artist on the College's blog and straight away I knew that I wanted to do something similar to this. I liked the different use of techniques of illustration, colour, ink, paint splatters, text and the collage effect.I also liked his composition of randomly illustrations that remind you of doodles. I think this work well with my illustration brief. I think by trying the same similar technique I can can improve my own skills, (combining handmade techniques and digital ones.) After looking at this artist work it was inspired me for my own with a free experimental attitude and looking forward to the end outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment